Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Guidebook For Sinners And Saints.

I've just had the time of my life yesterday. I went out some of my close friends to celebrate my birthday and to catch up with each other. Although we didn't have any specific activities and we ended up walking and talking and laughing like no one's business. Haha, I won't do much talking here because i have a lot of pictures that can do all the explaining.

This is actually in random order.


Nad dengan hingus. Haha.



Bryant cakap, aku macam goblin.






Sampai kat gambar aku, Semua buat muka -.-



Sara.






They claimed that my hair was uneven. Wtf! Haha!



Carl's Junior.



Bryant and i were laughing our asses of when we saw this.









Surprisingly, mata Bryant was a lot smaller than Khong :)












Tarkessh was claiming that he looks like a terrorist. Lol



Boys at best.



Yep, he came late.












TK said that he's not that photogenic. The photographer always fails to take his picture when he's actually smiling. And they end up taking photos like this :0



He does look like a terrorist in this one. This turned out to be the joke of the day when he showed this picture



Bryant's buttcrack.



Gunther. You touch my tralala. Lol!






Ceh, Mentang2 aku belum dapat lesen -.-




Well that's basically it. To those i didn't get to take pictures with, sorry la. Haha, this year's edition was a blast!!

Lesson of the day : Terima Kasih Daun Keladi.

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming