Friday, February 13, 2009

Jangan Menangis Sayang.

Yes, first and foremost, Happy Valentine's Day. In case you're wondering, my date will be IMKEDA instructor because i have driving class tomorrow. Haha, nevertheless i think im getting the hang of this whole driving thing. Its kinda fun you know.

Anyway, today was fun. I finally caught a video of the boys playing futsal. Sadly, im not in it because i was the one who taped it. Ok, you might not see anything in this video because the ball was moving at incredible speed. Although, Its kinda funny hearing Bryant and i commentating about the game.



"Tk is cute". Wtf! haha

I wasn't supposed to play actually because of my ankle injury but i did. I twisted my ankle and now both my ankles are like "Sotong". Sakit menggila.


Lesson of the day : Tiada.

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming