Friday, February 6, 2009

18 Is A Pretty Number.

To those who have wished and are going to wish, I thank you very much. And Arope, You were the 1st one to wish me and Amirah, You were the 1st one to actually blog about me. Thanks guys.

And to those who can and will come tomorrow and to those who are trying to come, i thank lord because i have such amazing friends. Truly, having to know that you guys have my back is a blessing. It's already a birthday present to me that you people can make it tomorrow.

Anyway, I'm a birthday boy today. The big 18 does surely mean that i have enormous responsibilities after this but I'm happy enough because i can finally call myself a man, not a boy anymore. Wee!!


Applaud people, You just made my life a whole lot wholesome. Thank you so much.

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming