Friday, February 6, 2009

Sebab Saya Sudah Penat Mengejar Dan Memujuk Si Cantik Manis.

Well 1st thing 1st, the reason why this blog has not been updated in quite awhile is because i was sick to death these past few weeks. Yes you've heard it, Weeks.

I was told that it could have been Denggi or maybe even Viral infection. Either way, my platelets were running dangerously low in the 1st week of my discomfort. The doctors took a total of 5 blood tests me and boy, I must say, it wasn't pretty when they took the blood. I was even brought to the Ampang Puteri Hospital for further test.

Thank God, even before the doctor could confirm whether it was Denggi or Viral, I was getting better. Thanks to my mom of course, who took super good care of me.


Start dari sini, saya akan menggunakan BM dan BI

-Saya akan mengadakan birthday outing saya pada hari sabtu ini. Everyone is invited. Its more like a reunion with friends. Sesiapa yang mahukan detail, ringan-ringankanlah tangan dan call saya atau message.


*
I'm a runner, a sprinter and a record breaker, but even with that, i can't outrun you. The thought of having you on my special day was good enough. At least i did think about you eventhough with all the cruelest most intentional insults you have thrown at me.

*I just can't believe myself sometimes. Haha, i've actually invited the person who i know very well could ruin my birthday and she actually condemned me for inviting.

Applaud people, because you just blew it. :)

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming