Wednesday, December 17, 2008

If You're Still Here.

I want to remember my Prom as the best night of my life..

Yes, prom was very much fun for me and the others and I'm sure it'll be a very fond memory to the Form 5's. I never thought it would come but i guess, time flew really fast (at least that's how i feel). Prom was held at J.W.W. Marriot, a very grand and high class place for such an event, on the 14th of December. I had no date by the way.

Well anyway, i booked a hotel room (2135) there so we checked in to the hotel pretty early, around 2 p.m. with Izuan. We planned to get ready in the hotel. Izuan and I went for a quick lunch at Pavilion and then back again to the hotel to wait for the others to come as well. By 6 p.m., all of us were getting ready to look our best for prom. All of us were in our suits and pants, with ties and formal black shoes. I mean, you should have seen us, we looked absolutely well dressed and sophisticated.

By 7.30 p.m, we went down and saw a lot of familiar faces. Haha, It's been a while since I've seen my schoolmates and it sure brought a lot of memories. One thing i have to say, most of the girls looked dazzling and pretty with their dresses and high heels that night.

The rest of the night was a bit dull but i had tonnes of fun when EVOL performed and we started dancing. The award for the Prom King went to some guy from St. John and Prom Queen, well it was our very own Amanda. By 12.30, we left the ballroom and hung out at Lecka Lecka for a while and then, headed straight to the hotel room. We were awfully exhausted by that time and we just wanted to hit the sack.

I didn't sleep the whole night actually. Bryant and the boys were making a lot of noise -.-

Anyway, here are some pictures,

Before Partying..




Err..


Obama's Trademark Move

During The Party..

Meja No. 7








Saya Badang.

Badge 2008

Ceh, I lagi tinggi.

After Party

Yep, Mimi was drunk.

Lesson Of The Day : Oh Baby Girl, I'm Not Your Type.

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming