Friday, December 12, 2008

Cupid Missed His Mark.

It's 2 days before our major grand prom and I'm a bit excited about it now that it's drawing near. Anyway, Mimi and Aishah and Aimi forced me to make up for my mistake by accompanying them for a complete session of makeover. Don't worry, i wasn't involved in any part of the beautifying process although the girls were tempted to peel off all the hair on my legs. I have sexy legs Girls! Haha, that's what i told them.

Oh by the way, have i told you that now i look like Obama. I mean, this time around, I'm not kidding. I really look like Obama! I cut my hair short and shave every epidermal hair on my face. And the best thing is, I'm wearing suit and pants so most probably you will see America's Favourite President this Sunday on prom, call me Obama Jr.

Back to our beauty therapy, which was at Lavina's by the way. A place near Ampang Point. Met up with Mimi and Aishah when i entered. Aishah was having her nails manicured while Mimi was waxing. Hey, don't look at me, I don't know what sort of things girls do to make themselves pretty. I waited, and waited, and waited even more. Haih, penat kaki oh!

In the process, Nadira and Zaahira came into the centre because they wanted to do some manicures and threading. The original plan was to only pay for Mimi's treatment but then.. Haih, let's just say Girls Will Be Girls as they persuaded me to pay for them as well. Nonetheless, it was fun to spend some time with the girls because it's been a while since the last time i met them.

Later, we met up with Aimi and Faris at Ampang Point, set to go to Flamingo for a round of bowling which turned out to be hilarious. Nothing much happened afterwards, a bit of chatting, a whole lot of laughters and we were done for the days.


Next, antara gambar-gambar menarik.




Kaki saya lagi hot. Banyak bulu.






Aimi forced me to put this -.-
Obama Jr.?
Call the police,
You love money and the sex in your veins.
Pierce The Veil - I'd Rather Die Than Be Famous
Lesson of the day : Come on Holly put the gun down for me.

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming