Monday, December 1, 2008

What Happens If I Can't Check My Myspace.

Terribly sorry for the late update on what's been going on. Lazy la nak update blog. Well, 1st thing 1st, SPM is finally over for me and that means no more running along the corridors, skipping classes to play football or even socializing with friends (at least, not like it used to be). Yes, I'm making this such an emotional phase because i have the right to do so :)

Anyway, been busy keeping up with my plans after SPM and god knows how tired i can get these days not to mention the vigorous futsal and football matches my friends organize. Let me tell you one thing, Bryant made sense in his post about leaving school. It's not that pleasant to have finally realized school is officially done for us the form 5's. Ask any of the Form 5's, I'm sure they agree on this as much as i do. In a nutshell, i can say, it sucks leaving school. Call me a school freak but these days, i would do anything to still have a taste of high school.

Regarding SPM, it was ok. There were some hard subjects that none of us could do and there were some which we can do. Nonetheless, i did my best, strut my stuff and be done with it. Most of the Pengawas were kind enough, maybe because we didn't cause and major disruption while they were on duty.

The celebration after SPM wasn't that extravaganze as i thought it would be, but then again maybe it's just me. One thing that bothers me though, Amirah said, "Awi, most probably 90 percent of the people you see today on this corridor, well you're not gonna see them for the rest of your life anymore". Come to think of it, she's right. She made it clear that things would be totally different the moment i set foot outside of this school and true enough, I'm starting to feel the pinch.

To those people who have made it this far with me, please please, find time to reconnect with our community, our Friends. No matter how busy you are, you are still a part of our clan so do not and i mean DO NOT lose contact.

Things that Awi going to miss :

1. Running around the corridor completely making a total full out of myself.
2. Skipping classes with friends just to play football.
3. Late night studies.
4. Last minute studies.
5. Shouting from one end of a corridor to another end, calling my friends.
6. Going randomly into other people's classes.
7. Examinations.
8. The adrenaline rush when we run from teachers.
9. Acting all lunatic just to make my friends smile.
10. Morning breakfast with the guys at MZ.
11. Late evening staybacks.
12. Sport's Day.
13. IU Day.
14. Performing live with bandmates.
15. Gathering in a group to listen to each other's problems.

That's a hefty amount of things I am going to miss about school life. I won't post any pictures here because i have said enough about what's been going up and down in my life. No worries, the next post will have a lot of images of you monkeys :)


Soon enough Dear,
This will all just go away.


Lesson Of The Day : I need to get ready for Prom.

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming