Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Call Me Your Valentine, Call Me Once Tonight.

This is a post to wish all of you Happy New Year. It's going to be 2009 in less than 24 hours and i don't have any plans yet for the midnight celebration. But i will have fun tonight.

Anyway, 2008 has been a very prosperous year. I've achieved a lot in such a short time and I'm glad that it's going to end with blast just like the way I've started it. I hope that 2009 is going to be as merry as 2008, though I dont have 2009's resolutions yet. But, i guess things will just flow like always.

A mllion thanks to those who have made this year a wonderful one. You'll be in my personal Hall Of Fame. It has been a mouth-watering adventure and I'm amazingly proud to have friends like you


Awi's Hall Of Fame.

1. Siti Aishah Shahrin.
2. Muhammad Faris Nasrudin
3. Mithalina Mizura Mazlan
4. Desmond Dominic Raju
5. Mariah Hanna Mazlan
6. Tharrmaraj Varathi
7. Aimi Amirah Azmi
8. Khong Yew Jin
9. Dharrnesha Inbah Rajah
10. Koh Tien Wei (Bryant)
11. Fasha Natra Moosdeen
12. Izuan Iskandar Udani
13. Nadira Aqilah Bajuri
14. Any Arope Zainal Abidin
15. Siti Zaahira Suleiman
16. Arnold Das Raju
17. Amirah Mohd. Hedar
18. Marques Jeevan Menon
19. Sham'ah Bamadhaj
20. Tarkessh Mahendran



Lesson Of The Day : I have become quite a nuisance, haven't i? If you still remember :)

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming