Monday, September 29, 2008

Your Eyes Are Bleeding, Not Glistening.

This is a post to wish you people Selamat Hari Raya. I know it's a bit early but I'm going back kampung today. I won't have my Internet connection for about a week. So basically, this is my going-away post too, :)

Anyway, these are the people that i owe apologies to. See if you can spot yourself.

1. I'm sorry for being unaware and insensitive. I know you care, and i know most of the times i don't listen to you. You sure know how to get it back to me, isn't that right bestie? Call me the next time you need a bodyguard in such a short notice, :)

For the record, i do care, i do listen, and i do appreciate you.

2. I'm sorry for nicknaming you with weird names and being a meanie to you. Oh, and not to mention, sorry for forgetting your birthday. I was too caught up with things, wasn't i? Just so you know, at times that i may seem like i don't care, i actually do.

For the record, I'm forever in debt to you for being such an angelic 'adik'.


3. I'm sorry to have always picked a fight with you. It seems like whatever we talk about, we are never on the same page. Never was i, purposely wanted to do that. I guess that's just how we interact. Having you along with the other two girls as friends has certainly made my world go round :)

For the record, thank you for making my best friend's life a whole lot happier now.

4. I'm sorry to have caused such uneasiness to you at times. Hey, i don't mean any harm because you solely deserve her, right from the beginning. I want to see you lovebirds be forever happily married as long as I'm here :)

For the record, we will go to Bulatan Kampung Pandan to train our asses after SPM ok.


5. I'm sorry to irk you most of the times with my silly comments. You know that i was only trying to make you realize that there's more to life than this.

For the record, you deserve a whole lot better than whatever you're having right now.

6. I'm sorry that because of the circle of friends I'm in right now, we can't seem to communicate on a regular basis, what more in public. I don't blame them, i don't blame you either. And i know most likely, you won't read this unless i notify you but if you do, just know that i sincerely apologise.

For the record, I'm going to remember you once I leave.

7. To most of my friends, saya mintak maaf dari pangkal kepala hingga hujung kaki. I have never intended to aggravate you in any possible way. From the Gypsy Girls to the Spartans, You have my humblest apologies.

For the record, It has been a mouth-watering senior year for us. Thank you Boys and Girls, Don't let this bond fade, will ya? :)



Bile Awi Menyanyi Lagu Raya (dalam tandas) :

Selamat hari raya,
Kita berpuasa hingga sebulan,

Pabila syawal menjelma,

Hari raya disambut dengan meriah.



I am the boy that sets your girl on fire,
And when she dances oh she knows its right.

We'll send them all to hell.


Emarosa - Set It Off Like Napalm

Lesson of the day : I'll be away loves, for one week. When i come back, i expect some party-throwing ok?

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming