Sunday, September 28, 2008

They Say I Make 1001 Faces.

You know, one of these days, i have to be serious when taking pictures. At least that's what i think because I've went through my album and Man! I could really crack some faces. Just look at my myspace photo album for instant. And while you are at it, do comment :)

Anyway, It's the second day i went out in a row, right after the never-ending fun i had yesterday at 'Meet The Fockers' Party. For today, i went out with the Lovebirds, Aimi and Faris. And they sure look sweet together, i have to admit.

It was KLCC this time around and yes people, it's crowded like hell. But i guess that's normal these days. We break fast at Burger King and surprisingly, Faris didn't eat a lot as i thought he would. We didn't stick long at KLCC but instead we walked all the way to Old Town White Coffee situated at Jalan Yap Kwan Seng and later were joined by Aimi's mom. Her mom gave Faris and i a ride home.

Heck, i feel like i have already finished SPM. I wonder what will happen when the real SPM ends



Face No. 1 (personal favourite)


Face No. 2


Face no. 3 (what did i tell you?)


Faris doesn't love me nowadays :(


This is what you get when you give a guy a chance to pout. Pout, pout!


Teransang.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AIRIS.

Quarantine me.
I'm infected.
Quarantine me.
Don't you just love what I've become.

Greeley Estates - Blue Morning

Lesson of the day : I should warn you, this is gonna hurt, this is really gonna hurt.

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming