Friday, October 3, 2008

We'll Never Make Another Memory.

Hello world, I'm back from kampung! Raya has been a total sweetheart, I received a pocketful of duit raya (good news because I'm saving it for prom). And besides, I've got to meet with cousins, uncles, aunties, grandmas and grandpas, heck it was surely hectic and merry this time around. Like the previous years, we celebrated raya at Perak again and this year, 30 people of my family and relatives gathered around (big enough?).

Anyway, the day before raya, the main men in my family including me cooked all kinds of delicacies such as lemang, nasi himpit and rendang. The amount of food we prepared was as if we were going to organize a kenduri or something! The whole day was about cooking and my fiery battle with the fire :)


Santan Setan, :)


Believe it or not, I can start a fire.





My brother caught this mega huge fish. I think it's kerapu.



Nasi Himpit.


Enough about the day before raya, the 1st day of raya was.. Well, it was about eating what we cooked the day before. And, and seeking for forgiveness from older people. Salam restu la katakan tapi version family :)


She Doesn't Like It When I Make Faces Part 1


Aye-aye captain.


She Doesn't Like It When I Make Faces Part 2


Bahiriah.


Pak Tam with urchin Nabil


Sayang Syahirah


I look funny, don't i?

For today, we made our way to Tok Ngah's house. By the way, he's the older brother of my Grandma and the only one who still lives (he's 81 years old!). Orang lama2 ni memang umur panjang semacam :)

Anyway, the 2nd day of raya was a bit more relaxed as we only went to Nek Long and Tok Wa's houses and that only for a short while.

And by the 3rd day of raya, I'm finally home, :)

I have gazillions of pictures of raya. I can't upload it because it's too many but one thing for sure, i had tonnes of fun with my trip to kampung for raya. Till then..


And I'm worn out of fighting,
Every night you leave crying,

And i could use some time.


Forever The Sickest Kids - She's A Lady



Lesson of the day : I don't know I fight for you this way.

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming