Sunday, May 10, 2009

When Awi Starts Learning Russian.

How annoying it is to learn a new language? Let me tell you.

In Russian language there are 10 vowels (instead of 5 in English), 20 consonants, 2 alphabets to make the word either hard or soft. It's considered as one of the hardest language to learn.

Here are some basic words I've learned

Hello - (zdrastvuyte)
Hi - (privet)
Good night - (spoykoynoy nochi)
Bye-bye - (paka paka)

some basic sentences

I love you - (ya tibya lubelu)
Everything is fine - (vishyo harasho)
Nice to meet you - (priyatna paznokomitsa)
Tell me please, where is the shop - (skazhite pazhalusta gde magazeen)

*Nuts, i tell you. That is only the pronounciation. The real alphabets look even scarier.


Don't say I'm the one you want to lose,
Don't say I'm the one you want to lose.
Saosin - 3rd Measurement In C

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming