Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Seven Years Acoustic.

Event : Nad and Ira's Farewell Party.
Date : 9.5.09 (Saturday)
Venue : Izuan's

*This is a little overdue because Nad and Ira have already left to Negeri Sembilan and Kedah respectively. Nonetheless, i guess this post is about saying goodbye, officially.

All i have are pictures of that night. I don't think i can ever explain how memorable that night went on. All i know that Nad cried when i was talking to her. Couldn't believe how fast the year is passing us by.

One of these days, we'd part. It's just a matter of time. :(





Guitar Hero. Izuan's TV is gigantous!!


Zaa posing.


Picture of the night :(

I thank you for everything and godspeed my dear, :)

If only I had truthfully seen,
That night will never relive,
Just close your eyes,
You'll never see me crashing down.

Soasin - Finding Home

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming