Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tainted Purple Lips.

(Being Patriotic Here, forgive me)

I'm certainly going to miss such special occasion like we had yesterday at school. Yep, i think you guys already know, It was Merdeka Day Celebration. Since we're the form 5's so this is our last grand celebration which involves the whole school. And as always, every form 5's class has to perform a sketch on stage in front of the whole school. How 'cool' is that!? But overall, the sketches turned out to be entertaining and i liked Omega's sketch the most (You were funny Mimi). Other than that, the party was packed with a lot of sounds, cheers, shrieks and screams. Nonetheless, Malaysia is turning old people with tonight's most extravagance birthday countdown. And I'm going to be there to witness it all. Wee!!

Till then.

Some Pictos


We The Kings.


Arope, Puff Daddy.








Senior Boys.


Gays at work

P/S : Thank You Malaysia

I feel weak, Thrown in wide open spaces,
We turn ourselves inside out,
Expose what what we're afraid to see,
And i know what you're thinking,
I tell myself, I keep pulling,
I keep puling.

Chiodos - If I Cut My Hair, Hawaii will sink

Lesson of the day : We'll float like angels, Gorgeous.

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming