Sunday, August 24, 2008

From This Heart To Yours.

It's 3.30pm. Listening to Thank You For The Venom by MCR. I know, I'm supposed to study, to do a lot of things. Currently neglecting all, can't seem to function. Haih, I will rate today as a dull 4, from a scale of 1 to 10.

SPM trial is coming in two weeks time and i must say, I'm not ready people. Heck, I don't think anyone is well prepared. And surprise surprise, more bad news, Holidays are coming to an end because tomorrow school reopens. Didn't do much this holidays, wouldn't you agree more people?

Anyway, this is a video i found when i was surfing the web. It's nothing but frank stupidity, so you should watch it.



P/S : this is a rubbish post, forgive me..

Remember, remember how it used to be Darling?
Valentine..


Lesson of the day : Because I still love you and how much i didn't want You to end..

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming