Friday, August 22, 2008

I Thank This For Being Deadly.

Have you guys heard the song My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon by Fall Out Boy? Well my version is My Lungs Are The Worst Kind Of Weapon. Why? After a few unsuccessful attempts by mother to bring me to the clinic, I finally bowed down and agreed to go check myself up. Well, I've been diagnosed by the doctor and guess what?

"Awi u kena viral infection"

and..


Well basically having this infection is really a pain in the ass. Coughing feels like a death blow to your lungs (rasa mcm nak terkeluar jantung). All i have to do now is consume my medicine and antibiotic.. Haih, ViralInfection. Shit.


Happy Birthday Mommy

*call me a mommy's boy, heck i don't care. Happy 49th birthday Mama


How to save a life,
Step 1..

Lesson of the day : Cause after all, you do know best

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming