Thursday, August 25, 2011

I'm A Daydreamer, With Tiring Thoughts.

Hye, this blog is old and unfurnished in so many ways. Seems like its been ages since the last time i wrote something here. Oh Shoot, i make myself sound so old.

Where to start? The last time i posted was a year ago and my oh my, has it been a gruesome year for me. I got what i asked for, being a medical student is not like a walk in the park. I'm officially a 3rd year student now, having finished my exams of 2nd year.

Well i wont blabber much about studies and what not. Its always boring and predictable.

What i am going to tell is, how i feel at the moment. (its a free country and its been a while since i've expressed anything substantial)

I feel.. Worn out. No, not because of my forever demanding course or my constant daily routine. Its something more hefty, like love for example.

I sometimes am so amazed and amused, both usually revolving simultaneously, when i see how a couple (yes, boyfriend and girlfriend) can accept each other, complimenting each other with their own, each unique personal attribute and attitude. And how it then leads to marriage and being together till death do them part.

Sometimes, when all hopes are lost, you start to believe that you are not cut for this thing. This thing you called, Love. And how annoying it is, when it comes without a warning, like a tsunami, attacking when you are most vulnerable, only for you to fall again, to have faith.. again.

Its like a never ending cycle, ceaselessly throbbing hearts, weighing hard on your shoulder, sigh. At least that's how i feel. And i'm sure that its no different with you.

And sometimes, daydream always seems like a much more painless alternative. To push away the cold and unforgiving reality, even just for a short while.

Ok, enough from me. Till then. :)

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming