Friday, August 20, 2010

Kaspersky Says, I Fight Too Many Viruses.

It's Friday, finally again. I look forward to every friday because its a fun day, it's always a fun day. I mean, its the last day of the week and its when people just unwind and relax. For me, i have futsal at 6 till 9. Heh, how cool is that? While bukak puasa i play futsal. People always ask, especially Faris and I, (since we are the only muslims that play futsal and football like mad regardless of the season) how do you guys can ever fast and play sports at the same time? Isnt it tiring? Dah la you guys cant eat but then you guys run like mad dogs, better than the ones who are not fasting.

We just replied, dah biasa. Besides, we love futsal/football too much that it is practically inseperable. Haha, It always amuses them that sometimes we can play better than when we are not fasting. Yep, Faris and I were always there and will always be :)

Anyways, after futsal, Khong invited all of the boys for a round of clubbing at Mist Club. He said, It is some sort of going-away party because I'm leaving to Russia in like less than 2 weeks and our Desmond boy is starting his Law degree very soon. All the boys are going to be there, well most of them. Haha, I'm just going there to see how insane they are going to behave and look when they are drunk, along with all the girls that are gonna be swarming that place. It's going to be funny. Faris and I are just going to sit back, listen to music, dance a little bit.

Well, I'm off to sleep, i have a long night tonight. Toodles

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming