Friday, June 4, 2010

Driving With Brakes.

Hello. It's been a while eh? I can't even remember when was the last time i utilized this column. Nevertheless, I'm Here, Alive, In Russia.

I have a lot to tell of course but I don't know where to start.

Anyways, here i go.

It's been super hectic here, with my life especially. Been so occupied with studies and being a human being. Yes, I'm learning to be an adult although it's not an easy task, well at least, not as easy as i thought. Everyday I go even wearier than before. I want to be a kid, want to be so badly now. I want to put my palms in the sky and for once breathe without worries. So many responsibilities, ones that i can't bear or failed to bear. Haha, it ain't fun anymore, no it ain't fun.

Love,
I want You,

but I am unsure,

You might not want me too,
for who I am.


God, Tell Her, I'm Lost

Curently listening to : Tell her this - Del Amitri

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming