Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another Everything.

Today was officially my first day a college student. For your information, my college is Nirwana College which is situated near Bryant's college, Petaling Street. So it's quite easy for me to commute if i were to stay overnight at Bryant's.

I know that my college is somewhat rarely known to people but it offers me the course i need to continue my studies. I'm doing my pre-medic, and it's and express course where it only takes 5 months to complete. Crazy huh? Haha, :)

I did make some friends today and most of them are Indians. In fact, there are only 2 Malays in our class including me and a Chinese.

Oh by the way, my lecturer asked me one very intriguing question.

How would you say to your patient that he/she is going to die in 2-month time?

Sounds head-puzzling enough? :)

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming