Tuesday, February 24, 2009

And You Wanna Pull Her Close.

I have to blog about my nerve-trembling JPJ test tomorrow. Yes, its tomorrow and if i pass, i can drive you guys around :)

I feel a bit uneasy about the test on the road. I don't have trouble with parking or going up the hill. By the way, I think I'm going to see an awful lot of ex-sbu-ians tomorrow.


Anyway, moving on, I have a very wacky insane friend that goes by the name, Bryant. Haiyoo, this guy can crack me up anytime la and i'll be laughing my ass off most of the time. His stomach is as big as The Boomer in the game Left 4 Dead. WTF! Haha.

This is what he drew when we were talking about Kamasutra.


He changed it to Awisutera -.-'


And this is what he drew about my face when i was panicking


I nearly fell from a steep cliff and he laughed like a sick ass dog. Haha.


I don't blame him. I look funny -.-


Lesson of the day : Don't call, even if i cross your mind.

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming