Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm Resurrecting Nightmare, Or Maybe Atheis.

Listening to : The Widow by As Cities Burn

Today was an exhausting one. I went out almost the whole day and only reached home around 8.45 p.m. We had futsal and I must say, It was one of the best futsal we've ever had, well at least, i had tonnes of fun. We were up against a skillful negro dude and this lightning fast dribbler of Mutiara International School. Izuan, Gan and Tharrma joined their team while on my side, Faris was ready on the goalpost, Khong looked all set up, Kris was enthusiastic enough to win the game, and Tarkessh planning to stop any incoming ball.

I wish you could have seen us. We were so caught up with the game and everyone played brilliantly. Haha, I almost got into a fight with the guy from the international school. Apparently, he claimed that i elbowed him. At half-time my team was leading by 3-2. And by the end of the game, we successfully led them by 8-5. I didn't take any pictures for this one :(

I took quite a blow from the game. My ankle which was already injured before the game due to previous football games got even worse. Haha, and I have football tomorrow and Sunday. Macam Bryant cakap, "Die Lor!!".


Lesson of the day : We'll Melt Into One.

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming