Thursday, October 9, 2008

She Puts The Ho In Homewrecker.

I talked to Desmond today about my dream plans after SPM. I sure have a lot 'em!

1. I want to take my driving license course. Everyone wants this -.-

2. I want to take vocal classes to meet up with my band's expectation. I want to learn how to truly sing and scream. Hey, who knows, we just might be the next screamo band in town.

3. I want to learn how to play guitar/keyboard. I know that these are the two main instruments people are into now.

4. Faris and I want to train our asses at Track Bulatan Kampung Pandan so that we could stay fit. And besides, i need to keep up with my Olahragawan title and I want to get ready for next season athletics event.

5. I want to work for 1-3 months to gain money. I have no idea what I'm going to do with the money :)

6. I want to maximize the number of performances with my band. We'll entertain at weddings, mini gigs, schools and maybe even corporate events.

7. I want to spend my time playing football/futsal with the rest of my gang. We'll hold matches against Cheras team, VI team, Aminuddin Baki team, etc.

8. I want to go on a field trip with friends to places. For a start, they want to go to PD straight after SPM.

9. I want to buy X-Box 360/PS 3 and play all day long. I can make eyebags with this :)

10. I sure want to know what's wrong with us.

11. I have a lot more but i just can't seem to remember what it is.

*Don't be fooled, not all can be fulfilled .


You fear the unknown,
I fear you're unknown.

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming

Lesson of the day : Between wayward ones.

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming