Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Little Mona Lisa Told A Lie.

No no, my blog title has nothing to do with this blog post. Today's edition is on "Awi Is Fucking Gonna Miss Form 5's Life". Yes yes, yesterday was the mega grand graduation day which was held at Park Royal Hotel from 7.30 a.m to 11.30 a.m. Tribute to the teachers who managed to put a smile on the students' faces for organizing this event. I don't believe I'm saying this but thank you. Such event left a major impact on the students who are going to finish school in like 20+ days because now, we realized that we are actually going to say bye-bye to school.

As the teachers would have claimed, this is to honour or somehow appreciate the form 5's for their ceaseless effort. I won't blab much here, check the images caught on camera.


We're not only good at kicking balls, we can camwhore too.


Nadira Aqilah Bajuri.


Amirah Mohd. Hedar


Siti Aishah Shahrin.


Mithalina Mizura Mazlan.





Last Minutes rocks my SOCKS


Do you fancy doggy style Bryant?





Aimi, beware.


Cut the lust tonight,
Alright, alright tell me why my,
Little Mona Lisa told a lie.

Pierce The Veil - Yeah Boy And Doll Face


Lesson of the day : Can I complicate your breathing Mona Lisa?

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming