Sunday, September 21, 2008

You're Ten When You're Lying Next To Me.

Ok, sorry people. Haven't been online for quite some time due to Internet problem and not to mention, EXAM people, Exam. But, but, everything went well for the first two weeks except that add maths was a bit haywire. I'm happy enough to have finished most of my papers and tomorrow I'll start some of the hardest papers homosapiens have ever created. Yes, It's chemistry and biology. 'Wee'!

So far, I've done most of the chapters in bio and chem. So, i think I'm in good hands. Who knows, i just might score all A's for every science subjects this time around.

By the way, i went out with Aishah yesterday. She wanted to catch some movies and we did. It was 'The Other Boleyn Sister' or something like that. Couldn't remember much because i was dead starving and we ended up eating popcorn for bukak puasa. How sad is that!? :)

Oh, oh, she looked like a doll with her new haircut. I think it was fringe or something (i don't know what girls do to their hair). Look at my hair, simple, bouncy, elastic, aerodynamic, waterproof, and some even claim that it's bulletproof :)


Didn't i tell you so?


She's gonna kill me for posting this.

Lesson of the day : She's a lady and ladies shouldn't be messed with.

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming