Thursday, August 21, 2008

So Swallow Your Pride And Choke Back Your Tears..

Wee World!! Yesterday was a hell lot of fun when Aishah, Aimi, Intan, Faris and i (the usual bunch) decided to go to RedBox to show our "singing talent". I still have my croaky voice due to fever that I've been having since Friday. It aint pretty you guys, :)

Anyway, we had the room from 11am to 3pm. That's 4 hours of continuous singing! And as usual, i sounded like a toad but we all had fun. Aishah and Aimi were my mommies for the day because they won't even let me touch icy drinks. But i did drink some and I'm gonna get it once mimi is back here.

After RedBox we went loitering around pavilion. Nothing much really, we decided to call it a day around 6 and we headed back home.

The way i sang yesterday was somewhat similar to the video in my previous post, :)

Pictures :


RedBox..





I think it was 'Buried Myself Alive' that time. That's why we look extra constipated, :)


Group picture





The food, Yummy!!


Intan and Aishah


Lesson of the day : Can i drink icy drinks now, mommies? :)

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming