Saturday, July 19, 2008

Scream Love, Please

Today's blog is on Screamo songs. I browsed through the internet for some lyrics and managed to read some of them. I didn't know that even though hardcore bands scream their lungs out, some of the lyrics are actually about love.

Examples :

I curse the day my,
dream became my descent,
Suddenly i long for you,
My only love.
Band : Alesana
Song : Ambrosia

If you could, stay here for just,
A little bit, a little while, a little bit with me,
And if god could keep you with me,
I'd trade just about anything.
Band : Blessthefall
Song : Higinia

I'm right here in front of you and i can't stop sh-sh-shaking
I can't stop sh-sh-shaking,
Come on and hold me still.

Did my heart love until now cause i feel as though,
I've never seen beauty till this night,
I'm forever yeah, I'm forever yours.
Band : Chiodos
Song : Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered

Because these are my last words,
And this is my last breath,
I'd give your everything,
If there was something left.
Band : Scary Kids Scaring Kids
Song : The city sleeps in flame

Seemed to stop my breath,
My head on your chest,
Waiting to cave in,
From the bottom of my,
Hear your voice again,
Could we dim the sun,
And wonder where we've been,
Maybe you and me,
So kiss me like you did,
My heart stopped beating,
Such a softer sin.
Band : The Used
Song : I caught fire in (in your eyes)


Lesson of the day : I caught fire in your eyes, :)

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming