Monday, July 28, 2008

Love Note.

Sorry people, It's been a while. Ok, time to update.

Nothing much really happened since the last time i updated my blog. Anyway, I'm more than happy because tomorrow Aina and i are 3 weeks young. Hey, it's not long enough to beat Khong and Kuan Yee (3 years) but I am counting. I Love You, Valentine..

More and more pictures. Random la


uoyevoli, :)


Thank You Cupid

Please don't,
Don't make me sleep alone,
If i could,
I only wanna make you smile
If you would stay with me a while

+44 - make you smile



While browsing through my pictures. I found this. I wonder what we were thinking of.


What The F!

And this,


Ape ke jadah awi??

On Monday, Bio period, we learned about Plants Reproductive System. Below is a conversation between Des and i during the lesson.

awi : Weh, ape jantina pokok?
des : bodoh, die ade dua2 la!
awi : abis tu pokok transsexual la ye? bapak gile best!
des : (start geleng kepala)
awi : abis tu camne pokok bt intercourse?
des : (tepuk kepala awi).. bangang!
awi : (makin blur dan meneruskan pelajaran)

*dalam kes di atas, nasib baik soalan seperti itu tidak diajukan kepada cikgu. kalau x, dah berbekas dah muka.

Lesson of the day :Happy 3 weeks baby! And one more thing people, don't you ever ask those kind of questions to your teachers.

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming