Friday, June 20, 2008

Memory By Sugarcult

Hello world.. I've decided to post a blog on how the 1st term of 2008 passed by. Here are some of the pictures (it's random):


Formation of Last Minutes the band.




Khong's birthday partay! Yes, i got sprayed all over. Even my tities, :)


Summer at KDE.


Nad's birthday party, we both look like retards Zaa.


Fasha and Izuan's Love party. Khong was horny, hehe.


Last Minutes performed at Amoda Hotel.


Awi's Redbox birthday party.


We rocked Teacher's Day


Favourite time of the year, Sports Day. Broke the Long Jump record, :)

Ann's party. Remember this?


France and Japan, and cheer.

Haih, where did the time go? Anyways, I'm glad that the course of the year was a smooth sailing for most of us. I planned to upload more pictures but it will eat up my whole day. So yah, Thanks for the MEMORIES people.

Currently listening to : Memory by Sugarcult

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming