Friday, June 27, 2008

Brighter Days..

Hello world.. Been abandoning my blog for a few days because of school (terasa malas nak update). Meh saya meng-update-kan kamu semua, :)

Thursday (26.6.2008)
-Went to KLIA to pick up my brother from UK
-Met my bro and he gave me Topman sweater, Ralph Lauren perfume and dozens of chocolates. Wee!
-Melantak makan chocolates balik rumah

Friday (27.6.2008)
-Didn't go to school

Saturday (28.6.2008)
-Went to a kenduri in the afternoon with my bro and his girlfriend. I must say, he's not that bad in choosing a girl, :)
-After that, had a football match with Peteh Fc (Wth! what kind of name is that). I played for my brother's team. Try to imagine this, they are all as big Shaun/Bryant and as fast as me!
-It was a draw 2-2
-Another brother of mine came back from Langkawi. So, all the siblings are here, yay!

Sunday
-Had to go to KLCC to buy my new wallet
-Had dinner with the rest of the family at Old Town White Coffee


New wallet, me likey.

Lesson OfThe Day : I want to be faster please, :)

No comments:

In Fear And Faith - Silence Is Screaming